Hi, Kristen here – after speaking to so many successful people in the past week, I’ve found there is 1 key ingredient that they ALL have in common. It’s the 1 thing that makes all the difference. It separates success from failure, happiness from misery, and profits from losses… Find out the #1 THING that makes all the difference in this week’s video. Until next week, take inspiring action and elevate to your next level! Cheers, Kristen PS. Did you know I’m on YouTube? Check out my channel here.
- This video from Kristen Myers explores the secret to success…
- Why do some people ‘make it’ and others don’t? What separates success from failure?
- What keeps the top entrepreneurs, leaders, athletes and artists motivated over the long term?
- So many people focus on the ‘What’ and the ‘How’ – but so few really focus on the ‘Why’…
- Discover the power of truly understanding ‘Your Why’ – below the surface level.
- Watch the video to get the full story and training.
Video TranscriptThe following is the full transcript of this video with Kristen Myers. Please note that this video features Kristen speaking extemporaneously and unscripted.
See the full transcript (click here to expand)
– – How do you know for sure that if you spend money on something, that you’re going to get a return on investment? If you’re an entrepreneur, and you’re thinking about spending money on Facebook ads, how do you know you’re going to get a return? Or what if you’re looking at making any sort of investment, whether it’s real estate, or a business, or an idea, how do you know it’s going to work? No matter how much we think about it, and plan for it, prepare for it, there’s no way, right? And, then, what if it doesn’t work? No matter what we’re trying to do, we’ll never know for sure. And, especially if we’re going to spend money, money’s involved, then we often procrastinate, and it drives doubt. Am I doing the right thing? Or, we can get anxious about it. But, there are a few secrets, that if you apply these principles, you can change everything, and have the determination and the courage that you need to make the right decisions. And, in today’s video, I’m going to share with you what the top entrepreneurs, and the top leaders, and the top athletes and artists, what they do to make the right decisions and how you can, as well. Hi, I’m Kristen Myers, and I’m the founder of Next Level Coach Co, where we help people install an unconscious ultimate success psychology, so they can 10x all of their results in their business and their life. If you like this video, then please be sure to click the like button below and subscribe to my YouTube channel for my weekly videos. Over the past week, I’ve been making lots of phone calls. I’ve been talking to lots of entrepreneurs, and leaders, and motivated people all around the world. Primarily United States, and in Canada, the U.K, and here in Australia. But, what’s clear to me is that there’s so many of you that want more from life. You want more energy, more joy, more success, more money, more everything, which is great. And so many people have got these great ideas, yet they’re struggling to actually bring them to life and make them happen. Why is that? Many of the people I’ve spoken to have already created, or are in the process of creating a business on the side, like a side hustle or a side business. Yet, they stuck, and they can’t get to where they need to be. And, as I spoke to all of these really nice people, generally, there’s a couple of people that weren’t so nice, but most of the people I spoke to were really nice. And, they all told me, that they know what they need to do, and they’ve got an idea about how to do it, but they’re getting stuck. When I started asking some specific questions, what I discovered was quite interesting and alarming. People know what they need to do, and they’ve got an idea of how to do it, but they so often don’t know why they’re doing what they’re doing. They don’t have a compelling reason to actually motivate them to do what they want to do. And, it’s for that reason, that unfortunately, many of them won’t make it. They won’t get that business going. They won’t get that idea going. They won’t get to where they want to be, because they just don’t have the willpower and the motivation to do it. They say that they do, and they might for a day, or a week, or a month, but it won’t last, and it can’t be sustained, because there’s not a strong and compelling why. Why do you really want to do, what it is that you say you want to do? What is it about it, that’s going to change your life for yourself or your family? What is the real compelling reason? How would your life be different? What would you do with that extra income, or that extra money. What would you do with that extra income, or that extra time, or that extra whatever it is that you’re looking for? What would you do with it? How would it make a difference to your life? That’s what you need to get clear on. What’s going to drive you to actually go and do, on a consistent basis, the things that you need to do and want to do? All of the top entrepreneurs, leaders, athletes, artists, any top performer in any field, they have a strong and compelling why, and it’s not money. Yes, money’s important, and money’s the fuel that we need to fuel our mission, and keep us going, and it’s difficult to live without money. But, it’s not the top driver. You need to have something deeper. Something deeper than money, that’s going to push you and fuel you on. It’s the sustainable fuel that will keep you going forever. So many people waste so much time, effort, and money, on these ideas, because they’ve gone and seen something about how to do this, or how to do that, or here’s the latest trend that is making money. Here’s how to go set up your Amazon FBA store overnight, and make six figures of income in six weeks. All of these great ideas, and don’t get me wrong, some of them are great ideas, and you can potentially do well out of them. But, if you don’t have the right reasons as to why you’re doing it, and that sustained motivation to go and do it, it’s not going to work out. You’re going to be wasting a lot of time and effort and money. If your reason why you’re doing what you’re doing is big enough and strong enough, then the what and the how will figure themself out. So, step one, for you to succeed in your new idea, your new venture, whatever it is that you’re pursuing, step one is to figure out your why. And, find out your why by asking, “Well, what would this do for me? What will this do for my family? How will my life be different? Why not just stay doing what I’m doing, like why?” As you’re thinking about this, I want you to look for the emotional triggers. Emotion, is e-motion, energy in motion. And, you need to understand what that is, because that is what’s going to fuel and drive the mission. Emotions drive your behaviors, so you need them on your side. So, find out what it is that motivates you, and what’s going to drive the positive, empowering emotions that will push you along towards your goals, so that you can get there faster. So, on that note, let me ask you, “What’s your why? What’s your compelling reason? And, why are you really doing what you’re doing? What is the true purpose of seeking out what it is that you’re seeking out?” And, don’t tell me that it’s money. Find out what it really is, because that’s what’s going to make all the difference in your life and your success. Let know your why, your reason why, by commenting below the video and remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you can keep up to date with my weekly videos, tips, tricks and stories that are going to keep you inspired and keep you going towards your goals and your dreams. If you need any help with it, then book in your free strategy call with me, and I’ll help you. I’ve got five free strategy calls to give away this week. If you want to get in quick, then go to kristenmyers.co/apply, kristenmyers.co/apply and I’ll help you figure out your why, and get you to where you want to be. Until next week, take inspiring action, and elevate to your next level of success. Cheers.