Hi, Kristen here – You know better than me that sleep is one of the most important components of a healthy, productive and happy life… yet many people I’ve spoken to have told me they have trouble getting to sleep, staying asleep or have an overactive mind… which… makes it really hard to wake up refreshed, energised and ready to seize the day. So I went on to search for a hack – something simple… so that even people with busy jobs and screaming little kids could use to have enough energy to keep going… and of course without any pills, supplements, expensive devices – just pure simple hacks… Curious? Find out more in this week’s video. I’ve been using this stuff for a while now and it helped me get deep, restorative sleep every night. Until next week, take inspiring action and elevate to your sleep to the next level! Cheers, Kristen PS. There is an invite in the video… It’s for my sleep hack challenge starting on 8th November!
- This video from Kristen Myers explores the topic of sleep…
- Why quality is more important than quantity…
- Discover how to get the best sleep of your life so you can wake up with energy!
- Watch the video to get the full story and training.
Video TranscriptThe following is the full transcript of this video with Kristen Myers. Please note that this video features Kristen speaking extemporaneously and unscripted.
See the full transcript (click here to expand)
– – How did you feel this morning when you woke up? Did you jump out of bed with excitement and joy, thinking yes, it’s gonna be a great day because you had an amazing night’s sleep? Or was it more of a struggle and an effort and you’re like, oh no, another day, more brain fog, running on empty, no energy? It leads me to the question, how successful in life can you be or how happy in life can you be if you’re not getting regular, good quality sleep each and every night? How much sleep are you getting right now, and not how many hours per night but how much quality sleep are you getting per night? Without good sleep, you’re not going to have the performance or the relationships or the life that you deserve, but there are a few ways, simple and powerful ways to get great sleep consistently every night, and in this video I’m gonna share with you some tips and techniques on how you can crack the code for great sleep every night, so you can wake up fresh every morning, without pills, supplements, gadgets, expensive technology, the full, natural way. Hi, I’m Kristen Myers, and I’m the founder of Next Level Coach Co, where we help people get great sleep so that they can transform their lives! If you like this video please be sure to click the Like button below and consider subscribing to my YouTube channel. Everyone talks about how much sleep they’re getting, or not getting, but very few people talk about how much quality sleep they get or how deep in sleep they go, and while we could all probably do with a bit of extra sleep, a few extra minutes or hours here and there, I really want to focus today on quality sleep because it’s the quality of the sleep that you get that makes all the difference. Yes, it’s a great idea to make sure you’re getting at least four to six hours of sleep every night, and if you can top it up and make it six to eight hours, that’s awesome and amazing and you should definitely do that, but the focus for today is quality of sleep over quantity, and let me explain why. The truth is that sleep is serious business, serious business health-wise, and I’m not just talking about physically, but also mentally and emotionally. Chronic sleep problems are well known to be linked to all kinds of serious health issues, things like weight gain, diabetes, anxiety, depression, even terminal illnesses. Good sleep’s not just about feeling good in the morning but it’s so much more than that, it’s about our overall life, health and wellbeing. What if there were some simple techniques that I could share with you that would change it all, transform your sleep with no pills, no supplements, no gadgets, no expensive technology, all natural? These techniques would get you sleeping like a baby, consistently, reliably every night so that you wake up every day fresh, alert, alive, ready to go. Let me start with a common misconception. If you’re not sleeping well, it’s not because there’s a deficiency of sleeping pills in your body, it’s much more complicated than that, in fact, sleep is actually quite a complex topic. Getting good quality rest, it’s kind of like trying to open a combination lock, you know those locks that have four digits to open it? There’s 10,000 combinations and only one that works. And most people, they just focus on the first number, they think that sleep is primarily a physical issue, something wrong with the hardware, whether that’s your body, what you’re eating, the mattress that you’re sleeping on. But here’s the interesting thing, bad sleep is not actually primarily a hardware or physical issue, there’s so much more to it, there’s three other numbers on the lock that we need to crack the code to open. Tell me if this sounds familiar, have you ever had a really long, exhausting day and you’re physically just exhausted and you can’t wait to get to bed because you know as soon as you hit the pillow you’re just gonna crash and have great sleep and wake up and get on with the next day. But here’s the thing that happens, you come home, your head finally hits the pillow, and just when you think you’re about to crash and fall asleep, suddenly ‘ding’, your mind is awake, alert, and there’s so many things to think about, all of the problems, the stress, the anxiety, the things happening tomorrow, things happening next week, and your mind just can’t turn off, it’s just going haywire, software’s gone crazy! And then you look at the clock and you see that it’s getting later and later into the night, and you realize that you’re gonna have to wake up in not too far from now, and then that makes things even worse. All of this stuff that’s happening, it’s going on not in our physical bodies, not in our hardware, it’s going on in our software, in our mind, it’s our thoughts, emotions, feelings going into overdrive, so if we’re trying to solve sleep by just addressing the physical stuff, the first combination of the lock and ignore the rest, well then no wonder all of those common sleep remedies and gimmicks and tips and tricks, they don’t work because they only address sleep from the physical aspect. To get great sleep, we need to look at all of the numbers on the padlock so we need to look at the physical stuff, yes, that is important but we also really need to look at the mental and emotional, and to some extent, the spiritual aspects of sleep. Like I mentioned before, sleep, it is a serious business, physically, mentally, emotionally and a little bit spiritually as well. So why tolerate having no energy, feeling terrible, dragging yourself through the day? Isn’t it time to give that up, isn’t it time to say good night to bad sleep? What if getting the best night’s sleep ever so that you feel fresh, alive, awake, energized could happen every single day and every single night? How would things change in your life, how would they change your work, how would it affect your relationships with the people that you care about, how would it affect your overall performance in life? It’d be much better, right? I want to challenge you to participate in my four-week sleep hack challenge. It’s a new program, I’m very excited about it, we’re gonna get you creating a sleep sanctuary in your home so you get nice deep sleep every night, and we’re gonna be hacking your mind and body so that you have the ultimate rest, ultimate rejuvenative sleep, each and every night. No matter what your circumstances at home, whether there’s screaming kids running around, you’ve got a busy mind, you’re stressed, anxious, whatever it is, these techniques and tools really work. If you’re up for the challenge and you’re ready to crack the code, you want the best sleep of your life then all you need to do is comment yes below the video and we’ll get in contact and tell you more about the program. I’m super excited about this program and this challenge, if you’re ready to sleep your way to more success, more joy, more happiness, more energy, you’re ready to unlock and crack the sleep code, then just comment yes below and we’re gonna take your life to the next level by improving your sleep. That’s all for today, thank you so much for watching. As always, leave your feedback and comments below. Until next time, keep on elevating to your next level. Cheers.